Happy Birthday Coconut!! Wow, I am impressed that you have been keeping up on your postings.
Oh, by the way who is Coconut?
Coconut is Baylee's American Girl Dog. American Girl is a company that sells all kinds of dolls for girls. That is where Alice, bitty baby and the bitty twins are from. I think that Gabriel needs a little boy doll.
I thought he was real!! In that first pic he looks real.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Coconut!! Wow, I am impressed that you have been keeping up on your postings.
Oh, by the way who is Coconut?
Coconut is Baylee's American Girl Dog. American Girl is a company that sells all kinds of dolls for girls. That is where Alice, bitty baby and the bitty twins are from. I think that Gabriel needs a little boy doll.
I thought he was real!! In that first pic he looks real.
Post a Comment