

Today Baylee had her big dentist appointment. She has a huge fear of going. They had to give her valium this time just to get her into the chair. It still didn't help. She kicked and screamed the entire time. For Jeff and I and especially Baylee it was a really hard day. She had to get xrays because she lost one of her baby encisors and an oddly shaped tooth was coming in. It ended up being an extra tooth coming right down the middle of her two front teeth, so they had to pull it. That wasn't much fun for her. We all had to hold her down and the dentist finally got it out. The tooth was huge. I am glad that is finally over. Hopefully that is her last one. So in the end I was proud of her because it was a lot for a 5 year old to go through.

1 comment:
Wow, Baylee you are a brave little girl. How did such a big tooth come out of such a little mouth? Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment