Ever since I found out that I was pregnant I told the kids that they could paint my belly when it got big. They have asked almost every day for the last nine months if it was big enough yet. So they were so happy to find out that the day had come. Then I let them take the pictures. Riley did the rainbow and Baylee did the picture of her holding Asher. She is always saying that she wants to be in my belly to so she can hold him.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Belly Paint
Ever since I found out that I was pregnant I told the kids that they could paint my belly when it got big. They have asked almost every day for the last nine months if it was big enough yet. So they were so happy to find out that the day had come. Then I let them take the pictures. Riley did the rainbow and Baylee did the picture of her holding Asher. She is always saying that she wants to be in my belly to so she can hold him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
cute idea!!!!
They probably loved doing that art project:)
My little artists!!
Nana
Lisa~how fun was that! Only you could get away with that...
You look adorable!!!
Congratulations!
Love~Carm....
Post a Comment