Today is Asher's six month birthday. We celebrated with lemon cake, which got kind of stuck in the bunt pan (that's what I get for doing the low fat recipe). But it tasted really good. Asher is doing great. We go to the doctor next week so I will know his stats then. He seems huge to me. He still isn't sitting up yet but I think soon. He is taking wonderful naps and goes to bed without a problem. His best time is in the morning, he is so happy and easy going then. I think he is going to be a wonderful morning boy just like his big brother.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Happy Half Birthday To Asher
Today is Asher's six month birthday. We celebrated with lemon cake, which got kind of stuck in the bunt pan (that's what I get for doing the low fat recipe). But it tasted really good. Asher is doing great. We go to the doctor next week so I will know his stats then. He seems huge to me. He still isn't sitting up yet but I think soon. He is taking wonderful naps and goes to bed without a problem. His best time is in the morning, he is so happy and easy going then. I think he is going to be a wonderful morning boy just like his big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Asher!
Post a Comment