Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter





Happy Easter to all our family and friends. We all had a really great day together seeing what the Easter Bunny brought us, going out to brunch, hunting for eggs and swimming. Yes the kids just could not wait to jump in the pool. It was a really hot day so they enjoyed a swim. Asher did great at brunch. I was a little worried because most times eating out is not so much fun for him, or I. But we could sit outside and we were right next to a fountain that had lots of ducks to look at. It was a huge buffet with everything you could ever want, from crab to waffles, to salmon, and plenty of candy, ice cream, cookies and cakes. Hope everyone enjoyed the day and Happy Spring!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Kellers said...

Cute pics, Happy Easter Rains Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all of you too! You all look so cute and handsome in your Easter outfits. I'm glad you had such a nice day. Wish we could have been there too. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Love,
Mom and Dad (Nana & Papa)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.