Just a couple of cute pics we just had to share. Things have been pretty busy around here. I have been planning three birthday parties, plans for going to two weddings, vacations, anniversary, teacher week, etc.. I feel like everything is happening in the next two months. Asher has been cutting three top teeth which have been keeping him up at night. Hopefully they will come through soon. I could use the sleep.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Just a couple of cute pics we just had to share. Things have been pretty busy around here. I have been planning three birthday parties, plans for going to two weddings, vacations, anniversary, teacher week, etc.. I feel like everything is happening in the next two months. Asher has been cutting three top teeth which have been keeping him up at night. Hopefully they will come through soon. I could use the sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's so stinkin' cute. Glad you found time to put up some pics.
Post a Comment