Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pre Haircut


I have been debating forever on whether or not to cut Ashers
hair. This morning Jeff said that he is starting to resemble one of those guys on the Geico commercials. I can't stand those cavemen. His hair looks cute but if you don't have a brush handy or he gets sweaty it starts to look crazy. (but still cute, of course). So today I took him out back and strapped him to the chair and chopped it off. I could have chosen a more convenient time. Like when at least someone else was home. I was juggling the flip video, camera, scissors, baby and flying fine baby hair. Another thing that I realized was that there is a reason you give the lolipop after the haircut is over. It turns into a hairpop really quick. Besides all that he did really great. He did enjoy the organic all natural lolipop. That was a real treat, hair and all. I was really nervous that it wouldn't look good. But I really think that it ended up looking pretty good. These pics are that pre cut pic. New ones to follow soon.

No comments: