Finally I get the Easter pictures up. The kids had a great time. We went to church just right up the street here, (daddy had to work), then we came home and did lots of egg hunts and had a ham dinner. The kids loved all the candy, especially Asher. I would not ordinarily give him any candy but every time I saw him he had something in his mouth. I don't know where he was even finding it all. Even now weeks later Jeff and I have both caught him with a little chocolate egg in his mouth. You know it's in there when his lips are pursed and he runs when he sees you look at him.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Easter
Finally I get the Easter pictures up. The kids had a great time. We went to church just right up the street here, (daddy had to work), then we came home and did lots of egg hunts and had a ham dinner. The kids loved all the candy, especially Asher. I would not ordinarily give him any candy but every time I saw him he had something in his mouth. I don't know where he was even finding it all. Even now weeks later Jeff and I have both caught him with a little chocolate egg in his mouth. You know it's in there when his lips are pursed and he runs when he sees you look at him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you all had a lot of fun on Easter. Has Asher learned to brush his teeth? We miss you!
Nana
They are so stinkin' adorable.
Post a Comment