Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Baby Pics




Here are the new baby pictures taken at 12 weeks. We had a nuchal scan done at that time which tests for all sorts of problems. Everything looked great. The baby was asleep for the few minutes she needed to measure the neck, then she woke up and started to jump, flip and kick around. All three kids and Jeff were there to see. They were all so excited. Asher has been giving my growing belly kisses and calling it baby. I am sure he has no idea what lies ahead but it is still really cute.

2 comments:

juneheller said...

A BABY! A BABY GIRL! (Can you tell I'm excited for you?)

I've been crazy busy and haven't checked your blog (until just now) and I am really really happy for you and super excited for you.

Hang in there, I remember how completely non-functional I was during my first trimester, I can only imagine trying to live through it with three children.

Check out my friend Shirley's make room for baby blog and let me know if you want a make room for baby bumper kit, I'll send one to you if you think it's something you have time to do.

Anonymous said...

Looks like our little girl is growing fast. It won't be long til we meet.
Love,
Nana