Sunday, October 11, 2009

What we have been up to



Wow, I really haven't been taking any pictures lately. Or maybe I have some on one of my many SD cards. I feel like it is so hard to keep track of everything these days. Days that I feel so overwhelmed I think to myself, what am I going to do when an infant get added to this crazy mix. Sometimes it is a scary thought. I guess it just all works out in the end. We are all really excited to meet our little girl but a couple more months of preparation is going to be good. So what have we been up to lately? Asher has made the transition to the big boy bed. He now sleeps on the bottom bunk. He loves his new bed and the transition was a breeze. He actually asks some days to take a nap. At night he sometimes says " I so tired now". Baylee has been really busy with school, sewing and a photo image class at the art center. She is making her third quilt, this one is for her little sister. Riley has also been busy with school, ceramics at the art center and he just joined Cub Scouts with Jeff. He was really hesitant about joining but after his first meeting he was really excited. As for myself I had the flu last week and finally feel like I am getting better. It is so hard to be a mother of three and be pregnant and have the flu. It just kills all your energy. Jeff helped me out a bunch during my roughest days. Thank God for good husband and fathers. Besides being sick, I have been really busy with fund raising for the school, designing some glass tile pendants for my shop and a little sewing. Hope all is well with you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been a long time. Can't wait to see Baylee's newest quilt. She does such nice work. Glad to hear Riley is in Cub Scouts now. They learn so much and have fun doing it too. So glad to hear you're feeling better. Kudos to Jeff for doing such a fine job with the kids!
Love,
Nana