Here we are at Lego Land and the new Aquarium they have there. The kids had the best time. I guess they didn't mind the madhouse crowds for spring break. I on the other hand could have done without all the lines and people, but it turned out to be a pretty fun day. I love the picture of Asher with the Lion Fish. They seemed to like him as much as he liked them.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Spring Break Part 2
Here we are at Lego Land and the new Aquarium they have there. The kids had the best time. I guess they didn't mind the madhouse crowds for spring break. I on the other hand could have done without all the lines and people, but it turned out to be a pretty fun day. I love the picture of Asher with the Lion Fish. They seemed to like him as much as he liked them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment