This year the kids had a small birthday party at our local bowling alley with just a few of their closest friends. It turned out great. Everyone had a fun time and it was easy for me. My parents stayed at our house and watched the two little ones for me which was a huge help to say the least. Lorelei still refused to take a bottle, but we weren't gone to long so she just held out till I got back.
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Bowling Party
This year the kids had a small birthday party at our local bowling alley with just a few of their closest friends. It turned out great. Everyone had a fun time and it was easy for me. My parents stayed at our house and watched the two little ones for me which was a huge help to say the least. Lorelei still refused to take a bottle, but we weren't gone to long so she just held out till I got back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are so glad that we could be there for both birthdays. Baylee and Riley have grown so much and they both make us very proud to be their Nana and Papa. We love you so much!
I wish I could have been there! It looks sooo fun! I can't wait till you come up! We will have sooo much fun!!!!!!!
Post a Comment