Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New pictures

Finally I am getting some new pics up. Things are just so busy around here. Just the daily happenings with four kids keeps us busy. Lorelei is doing great. She is such a cutie. We are all having so much fun with her. Hopefully she will start walking soon. She loves to crawl around the house and get into everything. Asher and I took a tour of the preschool that he will be attending in fall, hopefully sooner as he is more than ready now. Baylee and Riley are busy with school and having fun with their friends. More pics to come soon. I need to get my camera out more and capture some of these moments.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl!!! She looks so pretty in blue. Nice to see new pictures.
Love, Nana

Scott and Sarah said...

She looks so much like you Lisa! beautiful baby