Just thought I should add a few new pics. As soon as I figure out where my other camera went to I will add more. Everything is going great here, the kids have been doing really well in school. Riley got student of the month and Baylee made honor role. Riley would have made honor role too but they only start that in fourth grade. Lorelei is getting closer to walking. She is almost 16 months now. She likes to stand on her own, but she won't take a step without holding on to something. Asher is just as happy as ever. He loves dressing up as a super hero or a pirate. He will start preschool in the fall.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
new pics
Just thought I should add a few new pics. As soon as I figure out where my other camera went to I will add more. Everything is going great here, the kids have been doing really well in school. Riley got student of the month and Baylee made honor role. Riley would have made honor role too but they only start that in fourth grade. Lorelei is getting closer to walking. She is almost 16 months now. She likes to stand on her own, but she won't take a step without holding on to something. Asher is just as happy as ever. He loves dressing up as a super hero or a pirate. He will start preschool in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment