Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day Of School



Today was the first day for Baylee and Riley. Baylee is now in sixth grade and has moved on to middle school. Riley is now in the fourth grade. They both were really sad to have summer come to an end as am I. Can't wait to see how their day went today. Asher starts preschool next month. He will be going two days a week. It will be a year full of drop off and pick ups for Lorelei. I am sure it will be a great one though. (The second picture is from 2007, second and kinder) Just wanted to see how much they have changed.

2 comments:

The Kellers said...

Too cute! Maybe I will start hearing from you again;)

Anonymous said...

Another year...Hard to believe. Baylee just seems to young to be in middle school already. I'm sure she will have lots of fun and learn a lot. Riley will be there soon too.
Love you all,
Nana