A couple weeks ago before summer break came to an end we took a trip to visit Nana and Papa. As always we had a wonderful time. We got to spend lots of time with Emily and Rebecca which always is the highlight of our vacation. While we were there we visited Lake Tahoe, went miniature golfing, rode go carts, had a birthday BBQ for Uncle Patrick and Jeff, I played blackjack at the Casinos, had a couple dates out with Jeff, went to the animal sanctuary, went hiking at Eagle Falls, went to the local water slide park, went jet skiing on Lake Tahoe, I rode for the first time on the back of my Dads Harley, had a nice night watching falling stars with my mom, hmm I am sure I must be forgetting something. It was such a great trip. The kids all did great especially Lorelei. She was in love with my mom the whole time. She went to bed great, took great naps and had so much fun with her Nana and Papa. We took a little side trip with just the big kids to Lake Tahoe for two days. I just love it there. Wish I could spend the entire summer on the shores. After a little over a week it was time to come home. The kids were all upset and wanted to stay. We are really looking forward to next summer.
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Summer trip to Nana and Papas
A couple weeks ago before summer break came to an end we took a trip to visit Nana and Papa. As always we had a wonderful time. We got to spend lots of time with Emily and Rebecca which always is the highlight of our vacation. While we were there we visited Lake Tahoe, went miniature golfing, rode go carts, had a birthday BBQ for Uncle Patrick and Jeff, I played blackjack at the Casinos, had a couple dates out with Jeff, went to the animal sanctuary, went hiking at Eagle Falls, went to the local water slide park, went jet skiing on Lake Tahoe, I rode for the first time on the back of my Dads Harley, had a nice night watching falling stars with my mom, hmm I am sure I must be forgetting something. It was such a great trip. The kids all did great especially Lorelei. She was in love with my mom the whole time. She went to bed great, took great naps and had so much fun with her Nana and Papa. We took a little side trip with just the big kids to Lake Tahoe for two days. I just love it there. Wish I could spend the entire summer on the shores. After a little over a week it was time to come home. The kids were all upset and wanted to stay. We are really looking forward to next summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you really summed it all up. Papa and I had a great time too!!!
We miss you sooo much!!!
Love you,
Nana
Post a Comment