Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What's up with Denny's
















I don't really expect much from Denny's but this is really bad. I took the kids there for breakfast a couple years back. I took these pics on my phone. They were so excited to get the space alien pancakes. The first picture is of the menu and what they were expecting to get. The second picture is what the waitress brought out to the table. We all just stared at it amazed by how horrible it looked. I don't think that they could have been any more off. I asked the waitress but she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. You would think that if a restaurant went out of its way to create a menu that appealed to kids, they would clue in the cooks on how to create it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's REALLY sad. Unfortunately, my kids love Denny's, so we only go on Tuesdays or Saturday's when 2 kids eat free with 1 adult. We sometimes use it to cheapie out and give one adult a break!

Kyle Luke said...

THat is awful! I'd write a letter. :)