Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again



Asher is feeling so much better and we are all much happier. I now have a sore throat and feel a little sick so I guess this has to be what he felt like. It has not helped much that I have been staying up until midnight getting stuff done for the holidays. Today we took Asher to the mall to get his picture with Santa. He was so scared. He screamed and arched his back. Luckily Santa held on to him. They said I could take my own picture with my camera, but when I was about to snap one the girls working behind their camera yelled "stop, you can't take a picture" and she jumped in front of Santa blocking my shot. It was so crazy. I can't believe that she did that. In all that chaos she managed to get a shot of Asher screaming. I didn't buy the $20 3x5. I just wanted something to email and post. We will just have to find Santa somewhere else that is not so money hungry. But then I will have to freak out our little guy again and Daddy hates it when I do that to him. So we will just have to see if we get our picture this year. Baylee and Riley don't want to do it either. I am not even going to press the issue with them.

No comments: