Friday, December 12, 2008

BAYLEE FLYING HIGH


Yesterday we took the day off and went to Knott's Berry Farm. I won tickets on the radio last week so it was free for all of us. Pretty cool. Baylee conquered some of her fears and went on rides she never would before. This was their first time to Knott's. They said that it was the best day ever and they like it more than Disneyland. I don't agree with that too much, but it was a really great day, probubly our funnest day at an amusement park. The best part was, no lines. There was hardly anyone else there. As you can see in the picture Baylee had the whole ride to almost herself. I even got to ride all the roller coasters while the kids waited with Jeff ( they were too short to ride ). Anything you wanted to ride you just got right on. You never, never see that at Disneyland. And we should know considering we have got about 100 times.

No comments: