Today was the first day of school. Riley is now in 2nd grade and Baylee is in 4th. We woke up to an extremely smokey sky due to a forest fire in our local mountains. The air was hard to breathe. They were not allowed outside for recess so they had indoor play time. It was actually really nice for them to stay in the air conditioning because temps were in the 100's. When I arrived after school to pick them up they were both in high spirits. They really like their new teachers and having most of their good friends in their classes. I think this year is going to be great!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
First Day Of School
Today was the first day of school. Riley is now in 2nd grade and Baylee is in 4th. We woke up to an extremely smokey sky due to a forest fire in our local mountains. The air was hard to breathe. They were not allowed outside for recess so they had indoor play time. It was actually really nice for them to stay in the air conditioning because temps were in the 100's. When I arrived after school to pick them up they were both in high spirits. They really like their new teachers and having most of their good friends in their classes. I think this year is going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad they like their teachers. It's so nice to see their 1st day pictures every fall. They look so cute with little Asher peeking out from behind. Hope the fire is out soon.
Love,
XXXOOO
Nana
I can't believe they are in 2nd and 4th grade now. Wow, time is flying. Glad to hear the 1st day was a success:)
Post a Comment