

Here are a couple pics of the Station Fire that is in my hometown of La Crescenta. We now live 11 miles south so we are not in harms way but our thoughts go out to those that are. The smoke has been our only problem especially for the kids. They have to stay indoors at almost all times. That is getting pretty hard on the teachers at school. We can see the flames from our bedroom window and the plume of smoke is amazing. Hopefully they will get a hold on it soon although they are saying in may take another week or so. The first picture was taken from my old high school softball field and looks upon Prospect ave. the street I grew up on (one block away). 







1 comment:
Oh my gosh. My poor hometown. I can't believe how bad the fire is. So far everyone who I have talked with is OK.
Mom
Post a Comment