Here are a couple more pics from our trip. This one is of our day trip to Lake Tahoe. Jeff and I took the kids and my nieces Emily and Rebecca. It was such a beautiful day and the water was so nice (cold, but still nice). I love lake Tahoe. The water is such an incredible shade of blue it amazes you. Hopefully we can make it there at least once a year.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Lake Tahoe
Here are a couple more pics from our trip. This one is of our day trip to Lake Tahoe. Jeff and I took the kids and my nieces Emily and Rebecca. It was such a beautiful day and the water was so nice (cold, but still nice). I love lake Tahoe. The water is such an incredible shade of blue it amazes you. Hopefully we can make it there at least once a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment