Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank heaven for 7 eleven


No I am not talking slurpees and hot dogs, Lorelei is now 7lbs and 11oz. She is growing so fast. Yesterday she turned two months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She had her two month doctor appointment and got three shots and an oral vaccine. She was very upset about each one. I felt so bad for her. I am sure she must be very tired of getting stuck so much. Each day I am feeling more at ease about everything. Although there still are days that I get really worried about how she is going to develop and reach certain milestones. On those kinds of days I just think of how lucky we are to have her here with us. She has been doing really great. She loves to nurse, although she has major problems with gas and that gets her pretty worked up. She hates to have her diaper changed. Her cries during a diaper change pierce your ears. I think she just mostly hates my cold hands. The kids have been doing great with everything going on. They are such a help with the baby and sometimes around the house. My mom has been here this week. It has been really nice having her around. She has been a little to busy doing lots of laundry and cleaning. I would like to say that hopefully we are done with that soon, but as you all know it is a viscous cycle. For my birthday my mom and dad got us a new couch for our den. It is nice for my mom and other visitors because it pulls out to a queen bed. "Thanks, Mom and Dad!".

2 comments:

The Kellers said...

She is so adorable! Glad to hear things are going well! Have a wonderful Bday tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is doing well, has she wore her leopard print jacket yet?? SEND ME A PICTURE

Love
Aunt Tammie