Friday, January 22, 2010

Today is my due date


Today, January 22, 2010 is or should I say was my due date. She is now a full term baby and she is already two months old. She is getting a head start in this world. Everything has been going good with us here. Papa went back home today so we will miss him dearly. Asher will miss the days spent pretending to drive papa's car and having papa take him out to ride his motorcycle. I will miss spending time with my dad and all the help he gave me with the kids and baby. Lorelei loved to sleep on his chest all day. I know she is missing that already. I needed him today when I was trying to take care of Asher and Lorelei, vacuum and clean up. Lorelei needs to be held. She know the second you try and put her down. Because she is so little it is harder to just let her cry. She gets so upset and starts to turn a little blue when she gets to screaming really hard. I thought from being in the NICU she would be more use to not being held. I think she found something good and now she wants it all the time. Tonight Grandma and Al are here for a visit as they travel through town. The kids are having lots of fun playing board games with grandma. Tomorrow my mom will be here to help out for a couple of weeks. I am really looking forward to that and getting some projects done around the house. Here is a cute picture of Asher and his baby sister. He is always telling Lorelei that he loves her and that she is his sister and she is soooo cute. I just love seeing all my kids together and so in love with each other.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

That is such a cute picture! What a wonderful big brother:)