Friday, April 02, 2010

Spring Break Part 1








Here are a couple pictures of us at Quail Botanical Gardens near San Diego. If you ever get the chance to, make sure you go there. They just added a new childrens garden. The kids had the best time there. They also have an amazing tree house but we didn't get to play on it that day because they were doing some repairs on it.

Lorelei update: She had her four month appointment yesterday (two months adjusted). Everything went great. She is growing so much. She is now 11lbs 14oz. That is over three times her birth weight. She is actually getting really chubby. I never had a chubby baby or a baby with rolls on their legs, but now I do. I didn't expect my one preemie to be the big one. We are all so happy about how well she is doing. She is also sleeping through the night. She can do about 8-10 hours. That is great for me. We have to work out some details with the insurance company so she can get a pneumogram and see if she is having any more apnea that isn't showing up on our monitors. When all that is clear she can be off her monitor at night. I thought the monitor would be sort of a pain but I actually kind of like it now. It takes the worry off of wondering if they are breathing especially for a preemie who you are use to seeing on monitors. But it will also be nice not to have to worry about hooking her all up at night. I will post our pictures of Lego Land during my next "break".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new picture of all the kids. It really looks like you had a great time. The big chairs were realy funny!
Love,
Nana