Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bobby, we all miss you



On a sad note we lost a really great friend to a heart attack this week. He was only in his 30's. Bobby was a father of two sweet girls ages 5 and 8 and a husband to Lisa, who is a wonderful friend and a teacher at a local school. Bobby was so active at our school and the PTA. The weekend before his untimely death he raised over $3000 for our school by coordinating a golf tournament. Bobby was the life of the party. He was never seen without a smile on his face. He made friends with everyone around him. I first met him when our kids were in preschool together. He always had something positive to say and would do anything to help someone out. For a man that was so full of "life", it is hard to believe that he is no longer here. I feel so bad for his wife, kids and mother. I hope they can find peace in their changing lives. He will be dearly missed by so many.

1 comment:

juneheller said...

Oh, Lisa, how very sad. I feel just awful for his wife and children, so young to have a heart attack.

I couldn't imagine losing my husband at this stage in life.