This week I took the kids to the Huntington Library. They love to go there and walk around the beautiful grounds and play in the children's garden. It was so hot (87). Too bad the fountains weren't working in the children's garden because I actually remembered to bring Asher extra clothes. We got some nice pictures of some orchids in the conservatory and some camellias in their annual camellia show. Then we headed over to the Chinese garden. It just so happened to be Chinese new year. Gung Ho Fat Choy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Year of the Tiger. That is Jeff's sign.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Huntington
This week I took the kids to the Huntington Library. They love to go there and walk around the beautiful grounds and play in the children's garden. It was so hot (87). Too bad the fountains weren't working in the children's garden because I actually remembered to bring Asher extra clothes. We got some nice pictures of some orchids in the conservatory and some camellias in their annual camellia show. Then we headed over to the Chinese garden. It just so happened to be Chinese new year. Gung Ho Fat Choy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Year of the Tiger. That is Jeff's sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lisa,
Really enjoying seeing pics of your littlest one! So glad she is doing well, and most importantly home with you! Yay!
Post a Comment