Friday, January 01, 2010

34 days old "look no tubes"


Our sweet little baby girl is off all her tubes. They took her NG tube out this morning. We can finally see her cute little face without anything in the way. Today the doctor said that she should be coming home sometime early next week. I am so excited and a little scared. The kids go back to school next week and that means getting everyone back on schedule, to and from school, homework, etc, etc... Although nothing can take away from the thrill of having her finally home. The best part about it is that the kids will finally get to meet her. I am so excited for them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. You can see a difference every day. I know her brothers and sister are going to welcome her with open arms. Don't worry, I know everything will work out fine. We're so happy for all of you.
Love,
Mom

The Kellers said...

I am so happy for you guys! How exciting for everyone!

Jennifer said...

yay that is so exciting!! and she is beautiful!!!!

Robert, Stacey, Christopher, Kelly said...

Hi Lisa & Jeff - the last 2 messages have given us lots of excitement for you!
Thanks for the updates - we'll keep the prayers coming!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Thank you, Jesus, for miracles! I am so happy that she is doing well and will go home soon! You are a great mom and I know everything will fall into place (as it always does)! She is precious and I know you will all enjoy being together!

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Jeff...
She is looking so great, such a sweet girl. Things will work out fine for all of you, if any mom can handle the confusion of all you have mentioned, you can! You're a good mom Lisa.
Love ya,
Alice