Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lorelei 32 days old

Last night I went to see Lorelei around 10pm. To my great surprise she was off all her respiratory support. It was so nice to see her without something in her nose. She is just so cute. I stayed with her until about 1am. We had such a great time together. She did a huge poop, which is great for her and I got to feed her a bottle which she finished and wanted more. She is now on all breast milk (pumped). Hopefully soon I can try to breast feed her. Two days ago they moved her to a normal newborn bassinet. She can control her own temp and is doing great on her oxygen saturation. These are all great steps to coming home soon. I will post some new pics as soon as I have the time to download them from my camera.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so cute Lorelei! I love you!
Your Cousin
Emily

Anonymous said...

Our prayers around the country are being answered Thank you LORD!!!!
Lisa and Jeff I believe your baby girl will be home soon. I know this has probably been the longest month of your lives Keep the faith she'ss be home soon.
Love ya all the way from Texas.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Lorelei is just the cutest!! We are so happy she will be home soon. Love you all, Alice and Jack.

Anonymous said...

I can just watch this over and over again. I love her so much.
Little Lorelei will be home soon, I just know it.
Love,
Nana

Hank & Bee Cole said...

We are friends of Sharon and have been praying a lot for your family and your new beautiful baby. We will continue