
Today Lorelei actually let me put her down for few seconds to take her picture. Check out the cute picture of the girls in their matching coats. Lorelei is also wearing her cute new booties from Jeff's cousin Sara. They fit her perfectly and are adorable. We have a doctors appointment this week (hopefully) to get her Synagis shot. I say hopefully because it has been nothing but trouble getting this shot from the pharmacy. It is very hard to get shipped in and approved because it cost $1800 for a single dose. Right now it is being bounced between two pharmacies for the last two weeks. She is supposed to get this every thirty days and is already a week late due to all the setbacks. I am hoping for a call tomorrow and then she can get the shot that protects her from RSV and I can get an update on her weight.

2 comments:
lisa, i really enjoy your family blog and thanks for sharing. aunt sue
She is stinkin' adorable:) She is getting so big!
Post a Comment