Today our sweet little girl is 10 days old. She has graduated to room B in the NICU. That means she is getting better. I got to hear her cry for the first time today. It was so nice to finally hear her. I also got to give her a bath. The only problem she is having right now is digesting the breast milk. They are going to give her some special type of formula to see if he tummy accepts it better. If it does they said they will gradually introduce the breast milk again. Hopefully she can take it again because we have a freezer full. Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment so I will hopefully find out more about why this all happened. Check back tomorrow for more good news.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
10 Days Old
Today our sweet little girl is 10 days old. She has graduated to room B in the NICU. That means she is getting better. I got to hear her cry for the first time today. It was so nice to finally hear her. I also got to give her a bath. The only problem she is having right now is digesting the breast milk. They are going to give her some special type of formula to see if he tummy accepts it better. If it does they said they will gradually introduce the breast milk again. Hopefully she can take it again because we have a freezer full. Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment so I will hopefully find out more about why this all happened. Check back tomorrow for more good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment