skip to main |
skip to sidebar
9 days old

Lorelei keeps progressing everyday. She is already making us so proud of her. Today she was sleeping on her tummy to help with her breathing. She is still in the first room but hopefully tonight they will move her. She got a new hat made by the volunteers at the hospital. She looked so cute in it. She is still fed through a feeding tube but she is digesting more, so that is good news. I got to hold her again today so that was really nice. I wish I could stay there and hold her all night long. It is so hard to balance spending time with all the kids. They seem to be doing really well with everything going on. I know they would just love to see their sister in person. If only this H1N1 was over. The hospital won't allow anyone who is under 16 to even enter into the lobby. Jeff and I are going over in the morning to see her so hopefully tomorrow I will have some more good new.
No comments:
Post a Comment