Today was not such a great day for our little girl. She has been taken off breast milk again because her intestines are not functioning. It could be due to prematurity and or the loss of blood flow from the placental abruption and shock. Whatever the cause they are keeping a close eye on it with many x rays, blood tests and stopping all feedings besides her IV. I am so worried about her right now it makes me feel so sick. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers so she may make a turn around and fight this off. The nurses say that she still looks great with her color and her vitals so that is uplifting. I was able to hold her for about 3 hours today. If it wasn't for the fact that I felt like I was going to pass out due to hunger I would have stayed and held her all night. Hopefully tomorrow when I go check on her she will be doing better. I just want to bring her home to meet her family!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all love her so much.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
13 days old
Today was not such a great day for our little girl. She has been taken off breast milk again because her intestines are not functioning. It could be due to prematurity and or the loss of blood flow from the placental abruption and shock. Whatever the cause they are keeping a close eye on it with many x rays, blood tests and stopping all feedings besides her IV. I am so worried about her right now it makes me feel so sick. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers so she may make a turn around and fight this off. The nurses say that she still looks great with her color and her vitals so that is uplifting. I was able to hold her for about 3 hours today. If it wasn't for the fact that I felt like I was going to pass out due to hunger I would have stayed and held her all night. Hopefully tomorrow when I go check on her she will be doing better. I just want to bring her home to meet her family!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment