Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful day. We had such a great time. The kids were so excited to open their presents and play with all their new toys. I felt a little torn between being two places at once. In the late afternoon I got to visit Lorelei for a couple hours. We had a wonderful visit. I even got to feed her a bottle. That was a first for me. She did great. They have ordered her an occupational therapist to come next week to help her out with her feedings. Her belly is still having trouble with distending. Hopefully it will get better soon. I will post more pics of all the kids and the Christmas fun soon. Love you all.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful day. We had such a great time. The kids were so excited to open their presents and play with all their new toys. I felt a little torn between being two places at once. In the late afternoon I got to visit Lorelei for a couple hours. We had a wonderful visit. I even got to feed her a bottle. That was a first for me. She did great. They have ordered her an occupational therapist to come next week to help her out with her feedings. Her belly is still having trouble with distending. Hopefully it will get better soon. I will post more pics of all the kids and the Christmas fun soon. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so adorable. I love that last picture of her! Glad to hear you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment