Sunday, December 20, 2009

22 Days old



Today Lorelei is 22 days old. She has been doing pretty well with her feeds although she is still having a little difficulties with some of them. She throws up a lot and has trouble having bowel movements on her own. There is still a lot of air in her belly and at times she seems really uncomfortable. Hopefully we will learn more when we see the doctor on duty tomorrow. Today I put on her baby sister tee shirt. I had to specially alter it so it could fit on her with her PICC line and all her leads and tubes. I also had to make it short sleeve. It feels a little weird cutting up brand new clothes, then trying to sew them back adding velcro. So far it has worked out for her. I will update tomorrow and let you know what the doctor is saying. Baylee, Riley and Asher are doing really well. They are having so much fun having all the grandparents around and they can't wait for Christmas. I can hardly believe it is only 5 days away. I have so much left to do.

3 comments:

vern73 said...

Lisa these updates are great! We continue to pray for her health and that she keeps improving everyday! She is so precious, I love the pics. Natalia was talking to her while we watched her video.

Scott and Sarah said...

Jeff & Lisa- She's just beautiful. Our prayers are with you & your family. love, Sarah

KHamilton said...

Lisa, thanks for the updates. She is so precious and such a little fighter. You have really pulled her through by your love and devotion......We're continuing to pray for her. Love, Kathleen & Bob